Talent Acquisition at Dolat Capital
Views:265 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dolat Capital - Quantitative Analyst (1-4 yrs)
About Dolat Capital
Dolat Capital is a multi strategy trading firm, dedicated to producing superior returns adhering to mathematical and statistical techniques. We trade actively in all Asset classes: equities, futures, options, commodities, currencies and fixed income taking advantage of our ultra low latency infrastructure. Our low latency infrastructure is in C++, one of the most competitive in terms of latency. Dolat Capital is an analytical, team oriented firm that employs a dynamic & disciplined approach towards a variety of products and quantitative strategies for exploiting subtle anomalies in the market.
Position Name: Quantitative Analyst
Educational Qualification: A Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Computer Science Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Financial Engineering
Experience: Relevant experience is preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible to design, develop and implement computational algorithms/strategies that succeed in generating sizable profits consistently, in real life market for high frequency trading environment
- He / She will provide quantitative analysis of trading data, and contribute to designing of methodology and algorithm, as part of an in-house product development
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, MATLAB and python environments
- He / She shall be a part of a team that works in a lab environment designed to prototype and market-test new concepts in various stock markets/commodities.
- Excellent knowledge in Data Analysis / Algorithm development / Statistics / Mathematics
- Analytical reasoning. Reasonable knowledge of programming, preferably exposure to object oriented language like C++, in Unix / Linux environment
- Self-motivation, Readiness to learn with a steep learning curve
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Intellectually vibrant work environment
- Better growth opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.