Manager - ITES Recruitment at SkillVentory
Views:251 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Documentation & Negotiation Role - Investment Bank (5-13 yrs)
About Team :
Our team is seeking documentation professionals who will have the opportunity to negotiate a broad variety of trading documentation including : GMRA, GMSLA, CDEA, ISDA, MRA, MSFTA's suite of documentation and Master Confirmation Agreements for all Equity Derivative products.
The candidate will ideally have experience with one or more of the above documents and/or experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. The role will include collaborating with internal stakeholders and negotiating with external clients to drive documentation to completion/execution. The candidate will be expected to partner with other teams to build scale and increase revenue opportunities through a range of technical daily responsibilities and strategic projects.
OUR IMPACT :
- The team is responsible for providing outstanding service by engaging with clients, understanding their trading activity/strategy. We handle all aspects of the relevant trading documentation negotiation and are therefore an essential component in the creation and maintenance of a trading relationship with a given client.
- Useful additional languages : French, German, Dutch, Danish, Mandarin, Russian, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, written and spoken.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating the following documents:
- Repurchase and stock lending documentation such as 2000/2011 GMRA, 2000/2010 GMSLA, 1996 MRA, 2012 MSFTA and related ancillary documents;
- ISDA and Derivative Master Agreements and related ancillary documents; and
- Master Confirmation Agreements for all Equity Derivative products;
- Review of legal opinions on netting and collateral enforceability including liaising with external counsel;
- Follow-up work, both internally and with counterparts to gather comments, information, review and ultimately complete agreements and prepare them for execution;
- Organization of execution of completed agreements and dispatch for counterparts' signature;
- Follow-up work to ensure return of signed documents and completion and closing of files.
- Responding to queries on the master documentation from various departments including the front office;
- Ongoing opportunity to challenge existing controls/processes and leverage your experience to identify risks and improve the effectiveness of the team; and
- Develop and nurture relationships across the firm to build consensus and execute on initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical approach to providing client solutions.
Preferred Experience and Skills :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent with a minimum of three years of experience in an Operations or Legal/Trading Documentation role (including within a Credit, Risk or Treasury function) or paralegal experience within a law firm.
- Knowledge of various legal entities including funds, insurance companies and pensions.
- Proven excellent organizational and prioritisation skills and attention to detail, especially under pressure.
- Proven ability to negotiate and review detailed legal documents with an eye for detail and accuracy, particularly around documentation terms.
- Ability to ensure consistency across documentation and know when to escalate issues.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for their work, can help collaborate and provide directive when issues arise in the team and is capable of multi tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Enthusiasm and interest in development of documentation skills and using such skills for the completion of negotiation process.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and develop full job ownership.
- Strong commercial acumen with a keen interest in derivative, repo, securities lending markets and products
- Ability to interact with and influence business stakeholders and clients in order to negotiate, build consensus, control risks and improve operational efficiency
- Proficient in IT and able to adapt to various databases/systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.