DocsApp - Process Manager (2-4 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-8 LPA
DocsApp is a no 1 healthcare mobile app in India launched in July 2015 that connects patients with specialist doctors through chat or call from anywhere at any time. The consultation app gives medical attention in less than 30 minutes. One can even order medicines and book diagnostic tests using the app. DocsApp acts as an online solution for primary healthcare provides a second opinion on chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiac ailments, arthritis, cancer etc., and gives access to quality medical consultation across geographical locations. DocsApp provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key disciplines such as dermatology, gynecology, sexology, pediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry, weight management etc.
Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, around the-clock and multi-language services. Along with doctor consultations, the app also facilitates medicine delivery and lab tests. DocsApp is India's #1 ISO Certified Medical App with over 4.5 Million+ Indian users, 3000+ Doctors. DocsApp also works in B2B space where various services such as Online consultation, Wellness activities and Underwriting Support are being provided to lot of big corporates and 20+ insurance companies.
Satish Kannan: CEO & Co-Founder linkedin.com/in/satishkannan16
Enbasekar D: CTO & Co-Founder linkedin.com/in/enbasekar
April 2016: $1.2 million was raised as seed funding in April 2016 from Facebook's angel investors Anand Rajaraman and Venky Harinarayan, along with Japanese Venture Capital firm Rebright Partners. Dec 2017: DocsApp raised $7.2 million during Series A round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), Japanese investors Techmatrix Corporation and DeNa networks. Existing angel investors Anand Rajaraman, Venky Harinarayanan, and Japanese VC Rebright partners also participated in this round.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage the activities of a doctor support team with responsibility for results in terms of doctor happiness
- Workload management among team members, including managing the roster of the team members so that operations smoothly run 24- 7
- Motivating and inspiring the team to surpass their potential. Monitor the performance of each team member
- Serve as the link of communication between key partners and internal teams
- Work on to decrease the partner SLA and hence increase the customer satisfaction by providing faster delivery
- Take initiative to set up new process required at scale
- Document the entire B2C operations process and make sure adherence
- Institutionalize key operational metrics and build automated analytical reports by working with tech and analytic teams to drive rigour in daily business operations
- To do data driven decision making to drive SLA, CSAT and DSAT metrics.
- Understanding of people operations, strong analytical mind, customer obsession and working with multiple stakeholders to drive impactful change.
- Tier 1 or 2 college graduates with minimum 2-3 yrs of work-experience in customer facing operational management role is must to handle the current team
- Should be efficient in excel, must have some analytical experience in the past.