DocsApp - Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
About DocsApp :
Our Mission :
Making quality healthcare easily accessible to over a billion people!
Who We Are?
DocsApp is India's #1 ISO Certified Medical App that lets you Consult Specialist Doctors 24x7 over Chat and Call within 30 minutes! Ours is an integrated platform for online consultation, ordering medicines & booking lab tests. With over 6 Million+ Indian users, 5000+ Doctors, funding & support from Bessemer venture partners, Rebright partners and other investors, DocsApp is scaling rapidly in quest to help millions more.
What We Do?
DocsApp provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key disciplines such as dermatology, gynecology, sexology, pediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry, weight management etc. Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, round-the-clock and multi-language services. Also, ordering medicines and booking lab tests is only a click away!
April 2016 : $1.2 million was raised as seed funding from Facebook's angel investors Anand Rajaraman and Venky Harinarayan, along with Japanese Venture Capital firm Rebright Partners.
Dec 2017 : We then raised $7.2 million during Series A round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), Japanese investors Techmatrix Corporation and DeNa networks. Existing angel investors Anand Rajaraman, Venky Harinarayanan, and Japanese VC Rebright partners also participated in this round.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies
- Own the end-to-end recruitment cycle which includes working closely with all stakeholders, attracting top talent, salary negotiations
- Create & define TA dashboards & regular reporting of key metrics to all stakeholders
- Build strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and other recruiters
- Ensure robust a robust pipeline of candidates for key positions
- Optimize hiring cost & build talent heat map for senior requisitions
- Strategically onboard staffing firms (need-based) while ensuring TA effectiveness & cost optimization
Key Qualifications :
- 8+ years of TA experience preferable in B2C internet startups
- Successful track record of of fast-paced high quality hiring
- Strong capability in managing multiple stakeholders
- Result oriented, hands-on with high productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.