DocsApp - HR Business Partner - XLRI/SIBM/TISS (4-8 yrs)
Making quality healthcare easily accessible to over a billion people!
Who We Are?
DocsApp is India's #1 ISO Certified Medical App that lets you Consult Specialist Doctors 24x7 over Chat and Call within 30 minutes! Ours is an integrated platform for online consultation, ordering medicines & booking lab tests. With over 3.5 Million+ Indian users, 3000+ Doctors, funding & support from Bessemer venture partners, Rebright partners and other investors, DocsApp is scaling rapidly in quest to help millions more.
What We Do?
DocsApp provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key disciplines such as dermatology, gynecology, sexology, pediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry, weight management etc. Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, round-the-clock and multi-language services. Also, ordering medicines and booking lab tests is only a click away!
April 2016: $1.2 million was raised as seed funding from Facebook's angel investors Anand Rajaraman and Venky Harinarayan, along with Japanese Venture Capital firm Rebright Partners.
Dec 2017: We then raised $7.2 million during Series A round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), Japanese investors Techmatrix Corporation and DeNa networks. Existing angel investors Anand Rajaraman, Venky Harinarayanan, and Japanese VC Rebright partners also participated in this round.
Roles & Responsibilities
- An accomplished hands-on HR generalist who has experience in human resources in the area of staffing, organizational interventions, compensation and benefits, organization development, employee engagement, training and knowledge of statutory compliance
- Business and Strategic Partnering | Leverage business knowledge to design, deploy HR strategies in managing the people aspects of the business. Own initiatives w.r.t. organization structures, cost rationalization & capability building
- Organization Development - Alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key business priorities, design optimal organizational structures, understand organization and cultural needs and drive change management
- Talent Development - Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent development, & critical roles identification. Identify and lead initiatives to support the capability building agenda of the function, wrt behavioural and leadership skills.
- Total Rewards Consultation - Drive consistent rewards practice with managers including annual compensation revision consultation, benchmarking all offers and promotions.
- Staffing | Assist in staffing delivery and drive success of shared staffing solutions, assist hiring manager in talent selection.
- Policies & People Metrics | Manage HR processes, policies, and procedures; publish weekly people metrics
- 4-8 years of experience & MBA in HR from XLRI/SIBM/TISS
- Successful track record of initiating people strategies to support business growth and change
- Strong capability in managing dynamic and matrix relations with different stakeholders
- Result orientation, hands-on with high productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.