HR Executive at Docon Technologies
Views:636 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Docon Technologies - Engagement Manager - Pharma Consultant (6-20 yrs)
What will you do?
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results (Client/customer based) - conduct customer based analyses and develop insights, prepare strategies, models, support different projects, work directly with cross-functional teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development thought leadership and firm building activities.
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough knowledge involving Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D, preferably obtained through one or more of the following:
1. Academic scientific research,
2. Direct work within the industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, generics, and diagnostic companies),
3. Contract service organizations to the industry (e.g. CRO),
4. Regulatory health authorities/agencies overseeing the industry,
5. Research / benchmarking companies covering the industry,
6. Consulting companies delivering to the industry.
- Develop territory mapping to ensure an effective level of Meeting frequency on targeted Pharma Companies and practitioners to advance the client attraction & Engagement process.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the client attraction process.
- Creating and facilitating meetings between clients and recommend suggestions and Enable client attracting strategies to the company.
- Consult and coach the Sales department to identify and reach targeted audiences/Clients.
- Writes, reviews and approves importation and distribution strategies relevant to company/project objectives
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, and review of high-level deliverables.
- Analyze and evaluate pharmaceutical supply chain system to find different distribution channels
- Develop and maximize social marketing strategies based on the findings.
- Makes sound recommendations to improve productivity, solutions to issues affecting quality, and health and safety.
- Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
- Willingness to travel extensively (Travel to consult Clients/Customers/target audience)
What do you bring?
- 4+ years of experience in leading client attraction and engagement activities as a consultant.
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry experience a must.
- Strong Decision Making & Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills to study business models and detect challenges.
- Strong communication skills to make effective business presentations and interpersonal skills to maintain positive working relationships with clients.
- Having deep knowledge & Connections in the pharmaceutical sector to identify, engage, evangelize the clients/customers.
What do we do?
DocOn is a product-technology startup based out of Bengaluru. The objective is to make the Doctor - Patient interaction is much more fruitful and smooth particularly in the OPD space. DocOn has a number of products that help the Doctor achieve this objective the major one being the EMR product. EMR product is primarily an iPad app that aspires to enable doctors to take their practice to the next level of quality care. DocOn iPad App has already generated more than 6 million prescriptions until now. Apart from the EMR product, we do have solutions that help the receptionist, patients in appointment booking, etc as well.
What are we building?
DocOn Technologies is based out of Bengaluru. We develop Technology products in the healthcare sector that enable doctors to write e-prescriptions and maintain comprehensive digital records for their patients. No more relying on pen and paper!
Using a type-free interface & algorithms that keep learning from the doctor, we make software super easy to use in a 5-minute consultation. We also provide a comprehensive CRM, billing and analytics platform for doctors which enables them to increase revenue and improve the patient experience. 1000+ doctors have stored the medical records of over 2.5M patients on our platform. That makes us the second largest EMR platform in the country. Over 500k e-prescriptions are created on our platform every month.
Who we are:
We are a motley crew driven by the same goal - to help doctors deliver a 10x better patient experience.
We are a strong team of ~150 professionals from diverse educational and professional backgrounds and are planning to take the team size to >250 in the next 12 months. We are currently operational in 10 cities and plan to expand into a few more cities by 2019 end. Our investors are Tier 1 VCs and we have partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
Why join DocOn?
We offer an Ego-Free, Meritocracy led environment
We dream big and build everything from our products to experience to put millions of people at ease
We love tackling challenging problems and doing what's never been done before
We- re solving real-world problems of doctors and patients by simplifying their mutual experience
We- re a collaborative, energetic, young and tight-knit team that strives for excellence
We are passionate about building great products and of course having unlimited FUN!