Senior Director at Doceree
Views:409 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Doceree - Brand Manager (7-12 yrs)
Doceree, headquartered in NY with an international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. The platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with a plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness (B2B) who will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world. This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices, and tactics
- A Degree in marketing or a related field
- 4+ years proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up to date with latest trends & best practices in marketing (especially inbound marketing)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.