Talent Acquisition Partner at DNEG India Media Services Limited
Views:555 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
DNEG - Assistant HOD - Employee Engagement (10-20 yrs)
DNEG is looking for an experienced professional to take care of Employee Engagement initiatives for DNEG and Redefine (PAN India) team.
- Plan and execute employee engagement calendar for the year (Virtual and offline).
- EE strategy and solutions that support organisational transformation in achieving and sustaining high engagement and performance levels
- Develop and implement relevant communications strategy and activities that contribute to raising awareness of all the initiatives.
- Work with relevant HR colleagues to implement solutions that help deliver both improved communication and engagement with the employees
- End to End (Design, Launch, Analyse, and Present) manage employee engagement surveys
- Devising and running various R&R programs.
- Recommending suggestions to the management based on employees' feedback (through skip level and other open forum meetings), for enhancing employee camaraderie.
- Spearhead Wellness, CSR, Communities/Clubs programs at the group level
- Successfully build and leverage corporate partnerships with multiple vendors to drive employee satisfaction through employee discounts at partner outlets for entertainment and Health and Wellness initiatives for employees Pan India
- Manage the successful delivery of a range of employee engagement activities.
- Proficient in MS office
- Knowledge of Survey tools would be an advantage
- Experience/Educational Requirements:
- Min 10 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Graduate, having a postgraduate degree in management would be an advantage
- Well organised
- Team handling ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - oral and written
- Great interpersonal skills, at all levels, and ability to foster good working relationships