Talent Acquisition Partner at Double Negative India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2193 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
DNEG - Assistant Head - Human Resource (14-20 yrs)
Key Purpose of the Job:
To be an internal brand ambassador by promoting fair HR practices with internal and external partners alike. To strategize and overlook various aspects of HR operations by forming and implementing various policies and initiatives. Lead and develop the HR team PAN India.
Needs to Do:
- Performance Management & career planning: plan and implement performance management system to map, train and appreciate existing/potential performers.
- Strategic partnering: To design and implement best policies/practices for a healthy work environment.
- Business partnering: To build and maintain good rapport with all the business functions/units for a better coordination.
- Be the SPOC for top management in understanding the pulse of the workplace and suggest necessary improvements.
- Managing and retaining the critical resources proactively by initiatives based on attrition data, open forums, one-on-one sessions etc.
- Day to day operations : overlook the operational aspects of HR like entire payroll process, reports management, manpower gaps, employee grievances, HR related legal compliance etc.
- Lead, coach and nurture the HR team members.
Needs to Know:
- Payroll processing.
- Knowledge into various payroll and operation software would be an advantage.
- MS Office, adroit in MS Excel
Needs to have:
- 14+ years of Experience in HR, with at least 5+ years as Senior Manager/AVP
- MBA/PGDM from a reputed institute
Needs to Be:
- Excellent Communicator
- Passionate about film and VFX