Senior Manager at DMI Finance
Views:1782 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
DMI Finance - Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist (3-7 yrs)
- Drive analytical insight, leverage immense datasets (i.e. demographics, financial, asset info, repayment behavior, geolocation, payments) and work with our Product, Risk, Policy and Tech teams, to drive decision making and solving business use cases.
- Model Development & Monitoring
- Combine data from various sources and in various formats into a unified collection
- Perform analysis of the inconsistencies as observed in the data, followed by the understanding of the business process that might have caused them.
- Build and evaluate models for all portfolios and products
- Analyze and interpret statistical data, assessment of model conceptual soundness, evaluation of data and assumptions, and testing model computational accuracy
- Determine the best technical approach to take which could further be standardized for the team to use for future development purposes
- Interact with internal teams to communicate the integration needs
- Develop deployment package to release model into production environment for driving decision making.
- Identify errors and ensure uptime of the released API in production
- Evaluate new technologies for data manipulation and model development such as big data based platforms and other distributed computing architectures.
Programming and API use:
- Write codes for automated extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Identify different public/private APIs and using them to leverage date and solving a business challenge
- Create scripts to automate processes for other teams
Ensuring Data Integrity:
- Develop and implement test plans and scripts for various data quality checks.
- Maintain manual and automated test scripts and recommending modification as per requirements
- Identify new processes that will improve the systems in place and define new checks.
- Overlook and helping the interns and juniors on their deliverables
- Help them understand the modeling aspects and debugging techniques
- Provide the business knowledge perspective for each deliverable and dashboards
Minimum Qualification required: <PG Diploma/Postgraduate> <Stream of Study Eng./Statistics/Finance/Economics/Management>
Qualifications preferred: Postgraduate
Work Experience :
Minimum 3 years of experience
At least 1 year in BFSI domain
Team player, good communication skills, attention to detail