Senior Manager at DMI Finance
Views:1776 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
DMI Finance - AVP/Senior Manager - Consumer Loans/Digital Lending (5-12 yrs)
AVP/Senior Manager - Consumer Loans Digital Lending
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/ Postgraduate in Finance/Statistics/Data (with knowledge of Statistics and Python/R)
- Preferred Qualification: MS/ MBA (with knowledge of Statistics and Python/R)
b) Work Experience:
- 5-9 years
- Experience in Risk Management.
- Experience in unsecured lending
Tools and Language - R/Python, SQL , Advanced Excel
Position is a second line to the CL Policy Head and incumbent is expected to graduate to the CL policy head role over a 2-4 year timeframe. Incumbent is also expected to help maintain minimum loss rates for Consumption Loan portfolios and at the same time figure out opportunities to increase portfolio size.
- Data Analytics
- Analyze data to identify high risk segments to limit and decrease loss rates.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify interesting data trend/ insights.
- Carry out deep dive analysis on data to identify cross-sell or product bundling opportunity.
- Build/Validate statistical scoring models on Unsecured lending portfolios that would aid in customer segmentation.
- Policy formulation
- Develop new policies for new partners and channels.
- Review and update policies for existing partners in case of any change.
- Work with tech team to design test and implementation for any changes (partner related or regulatory) in policies.
- Constantly Evaluate portfolio performance.
- Benchmark to Industry Standards.
- Monitor CL portfolio on a daily/weekly basis for any increase in risk (loss rates)
- Forecast loss for CL portfolios
- Actively interact with various stakeholders during partner calls - provide effective backup to CL Policy head
- Handhold & mentor CL policy analysts .
- Lead discussions with partners during engagements calls.