Senior Manager at DMI Finance
Views:1040 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
DMI Finance - AVP - Operations - Consumer Credit - Digital Lending Segment (10-15 yrs)
Develop, assess, and implement financial objectives and operational policy; Act as key advisor on resource enhancement and operational policy, providing guidance, education, and training; Oversee and assist management with annual budgeting, works towards reducing cost and in resource allocation; Utilize metrics to assess and drive operational performance, ensuring objectives are met
1. BAU Planning
- Drive overall operations, design SLAs, TATs to reduce the error rate and keep within the agreed benchmark
- Set up processes for the digital lending business and enjoying hands on experience in managing LOS, Virtual Assistant, Salesforce Service cloud and Customer Insights
- Ensure new processes to provide error free transaction support and adhere to traditional regulatory requirements required by RBI
- Guide & train the team on new process and integrations to increase efficiency and output
2. Stakeholder Management & New Channel Partner Onboarding
- Identify the needs of the channel partners and help them design processes to support business between both the organizations
- Design new processes to improve the interaction of systems from process point of view to reduce the lapse in the overall process
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with our channel partners and maintaining them over time
- Identify the needs of the channel partners and help them design processes to support business between both the organizations.
- Design new processes to improve the interaction of systems from process point of view to reduce the lapse in the overall process.
4. Process enhancements & improvements
- Collaborate with Business, Compliance, Risk and Technology functions and responsible for GL control and regulatory reporting for the Consumer Business
- Monitors Surveillance across Fintech Partners from KYC and AML perspective and helps in process innovation to reduce cost and faster addressal of the customer's need.
- Design and innovate existing process within the department to identify and implemented technology that can push towards paperless journey for the customers experience.
5. Vendor & Cost Management
- Ensure cost control through an ongoing business process re-engineering projects, increased productivity, and vendors re-negotiations wherever changes are required.
- Analyze internal staff costing to control expenses and for better manpower planning.
6. Team Management
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- Guide & train the team on new process and integrations to increase efficiency and output.
- Support team on Skill improvement wherever required.
- Minimum Qualification required: Diploma / Postgraduate
b) Work Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Should have Banking & Lending operations background.
- Should have updated knowledge of lending process and solutions available for digital lending platforms.
- Exposure of Stakeholder and team management Experience in designing and maintaining the process Governance framework is additional.
- Sound knowledge of Operational Framework, Regulatory Requirements, and industry practices in digital lending.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Vendor management experience.