Senior Manger at DMI Finance
Views:438 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
DMI Finance - AVP - Business Development/Strategic Alliances (7-10 yrs)
Accountability : Partner Onboarding
- Close long term partnership agreements with identified partners and create win - win relationships with partners.
- Manage end to end process to ensure complete documentation required to enter in to an alliance or develop a client.
- Work with internal teams such as Product, Risk, Ops, Tech, Accounts and Legal to ensure compliance to existing and emerging regulations and facilitate smooth onboarding
- Drive 3rd party products like sale of credit insurance & Other Life/Non-Life insurance, warranty products for increasing fee income
- Identify Third-party products which are complementary to our customer target and gives us Fee Income (Credit Score counselling)
- Build relationships with incubators, accelerators, academia, service suppliers, professional services firms, start-ups, venture capitalists, regulators and government institutions within the industry
- Drive strategy to achieve lead generation and growth targets for the market
Develop and implement acquisition strategies to create demand, such as opportunity sizing, identification of diverse lead generation sources, outbound and inbound campaign development etc.
- Maintaining a strategic outlook, always considering how the business could position itself in 1,3 or 5 years' time
- Build business (PL and CL) for scale in next 6 months to 18 months
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer portfolio and create segmentation, cost benefit analysis etc to support campaign development.
- Extensive understanding of Competitor Products and implement benchmarks to evaluate our strategy
- Prepare standard Sales kit (Sales Pitch, Product Details, Take-Ones, Do's and Don'ts)
- Sales Training and Channel partner training Modules
Ensuring all KPI' as tracked and measured are populated and circulated to all the stakeholders
- Minimum Qualification required: Masters preferred
- Qualifications preferred: MBA or equivalent in Finance
- Work Experience
- Minimum years of experience : 7-10 Year
- Industry Related experience: 6-8; Prior experience of managing partnerships/alliances in a consumer finance /financial services setup.
Other soft skills/competencies :
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer centric approach.
- Innovative thinking.
- Business Development skills and understanding of business drivers.
- Existing network across the industry and relevant market segment
- Able to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Strong Influencing skills
- Innovative thinking.
- Budget & Financial reporting
- Reporting and presentation to Senior Management
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Curious about new ways of working and a team player that is willing to put forward and defend ideas