Assistant Manager - Human Resource at DMI Finance
Views:334 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
DMI Finance - Assistant Vice President - Product - MSME Partnerships (8-12 yrs)
AVP - Product - MSME Partnerships
The key person will be responsible for increasing the MSME portfolio by formulating Strategies for identifying the evolving MSME segment/market to design new products & schemes. He will have ownership of journeys across new client acquisition platforms, digital products, and channels for the MSME segment
Business Performance & Revenue Generation :
- Initiate and collaborate with channels product and functional teams to identify and develop product solutions and bundles to meet the needs of SME customers
- Drive profitable revenue and volume growth with a focus on deepening new and existing channel partner relationship
- Responsible for driving the business development effort per the Company strategy and budget
- Lead the development of monetization initiatives for digital solutions working with cross-functional teams to achieve an increase in digital product uptake and channel usage, and drive growth to meet utilization targets and ROI
Product management :
- Identify product and business growth levers to plan a product roadmap, and drive execution of key initiatives planned
- Understanding the product being offered by channel partners and the segment being catered to.
- Define product roadmap for digital lending platforms for MSME segment for different product lines like a Business loan, GST based lending etc.
- Work with the product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows, and user journeys
- Gather requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements
- Execute the product development lifecycle for MSME products and services aimed at achieving the business strategy and feature roadmap
- Track product performance, leverage data and customer insights to identify product growth opportunities
- Drive adoption of platforms & user growth via client campaigns or partners.
Internal Stakeholder Management :
- Develop effective and efficient processes that ensure seamless and consistent delivery of digital products
- Cross-functional collaboration. Work with multiple stakeholders internal (IT, Product, Risk, Business) to drive and implement product development and changes.
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks arising from new digital products and processes, in conjunction with supporting functions.
Learning and growth :
- Lead and positively influence cross-functional teams to deliver new digital solutions and enhancements
- Ensure continuous acquisition of new skills and know-how necessary to support the execution of the digital strategy, improvements to digital processes and ultimately driving financial returns for the portfolio
- Ability to translate customer needs into journeys and designs and continuously evolve them
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize tasks, prior experience working with engineering through the complete product lifecycle.
- Defining and setting the right metrics for product success
- Strong understanding of microservices / API based architecture
a) Qualifications :
- Minimum Qualification required: Graduation
- Qualifications preferred: MBA or equivalent preferred
Work Experience :
- 8-12 years of experience
- MSME partnerships experience preferred
Other soft skills/competencies :
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft office skills - MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint