Assistant Manager - Human Resource at DMI Finance
Views:512 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DMI Finance - Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Analytics (3-5 yrs)
- Analyze data to identify high risk segments to limit and decrease loss rates.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify interesting data trend/ insights.
- Carry out deep dive analysis on data to identify cross-sell or product bundling opportunity.
- Build/Validate statistical scoring models on Unsecured lending portfolios that would aid in customer segmentation.
- Policy formulation
- Develop new policies for new partners and channels.
- Review and update policies for existing partners in case of any change.
- Work with tech team to design test and implementation for any changes (partner related or regulatory) in policies.
- Constantly Evaluate portfolio performance.
- Benchmark to Industry Standards.
- Monitor CL portfolio on a daily/weekly basis for any increase in risk (loss rates)
- Forecast loss for CL portfolios
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/ Postgraduate in Finance/Statistics/Data (with knowledge of Statistics and Python/R)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.