Senior Officer - HR at DMart
Views:975 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
DMart - Manager - Legal/Non Litigation - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager-Legal(Non Litigation)
Avenue Supermarts Ltd (ASL) owns and operates hypermarkets under the brand name DMart
DMart is a value retail chain of hypermarkets founded on 15th May 2002 having its Corporate Office in Powai, Mumbai and Head Office in Thane.
The hypermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL).DMart seeks to be a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family, meeting all their daily household needs offering value for money. A wide selection of home utility products is offered at affordable prices, including groceries, foods, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and much more.
DMart launched its first store in Powai in 2002. It was a humble beginning. It's rapid expansion began in 2007. DMart today has a well-established presence in 290 locations, in approx. 30 cities across 11 states i.e. Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, NCR and Punjab, and we still continue to grow.
Job Description :
1. Investigation and verification of title of the property. Preparing title note on the basis of documents.
2. Familiar with acts such as Maharashtra Land Revenue Code 1966, Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Lands Act, 1948, Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation ) Act, 1976, RERA, MOFA and all other land laws and relevant act prevalent from time to time in State of Maharashtra.
3. Experience and knowledge in perusing Revenue records, Record of rights, 7/12 extracts, 8A Extracts, mutation entries, N.A Orders, ULC Orders, various revenue orders etc.
4. ability of drafting Agreement for Sale, LOI, MoU, sale Deed, POA, lease Agreement, leave and License Agreement etc. and also familiar with process of registration of the same.
5. To coordinate, instruct and follow up with solicitors/advocates, briefing the solicitors.
6. Having exposure of vetting of contracts, all agreements including MOU, Agreement to sell, conveyance, sale deed etc and tender documents and minimizing the liability and risk for the company.
7. Provide legal advise.
8. Conducts preliminary study of documents and prepares notes/drafts for submission to superior; Checks documents or papers for compliance and correctness; Conducts legal research and preliminary investigation of title documents.
9. To verify legal compliance of documents for purchase of land and title clearance with lawyers. He/She must have knowledge of drafting sale deeds/ sale agreements/ power of attorney/conveyance etc. Reading and understanding of Marathi is a must 10. Keep track records of on-going property proposal and its in-house complainces.
10. Complete the process of Registration of Documents and verifying & collection of original documents.
Educational Qualification : LLB/LLM
Job Experience : 8 to 15 Years
Location : Thane West, Wagle Estate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.