Director at Directosys
Views:2581 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
DM/Senior Manager/DGM - Project Management - Auto/Aerospace/Engineering (5-15 yrs)
BE/Diploma- Mechanical/IE/Automobile Engg
Exp: 5-15 years
No. of positions : 04
CTC : Open for potential candidate
Designation will be decided based on experience level.
Candidates must have experience to deal with Projects management in Automobile/Aerospace/engineering Industries.
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy to operationalize global and local sourcing and purchase so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Project negotiation, finalisation of terms and conditions including but not restricted to ensuring the supplier is clear on the material specifications required, packaging requirements, delivery requirements, delivery terms, payments terms, LD clause (if any), payment mode, shipping mode, documents required for shipping etc.
- Support and ensure all Sourcing & purchases of Raw materials, Capital Equipment's, Consumables and Services from National & Global Suppliers in a timely & cost-efficient manner
- Develop global access to raw material and special cutting tools required for Aerospace / machining Industry
- Negotiating with suppliers on deferred shipment to suit inventory stocking plans. Ensuring shipment happens from the supplier so as to get the materials ahead of time for the subsequent project.
- Identifying key contributors in the function and setting up systems to track such critical / key data from time to time, analyzing and reporting of the same.
- Negotiating with suppliers on sourcing strategies such as Consignment Stocking, Vendor Managed Inventory, Stocking at Suppliers' place to ensure stock availability in times of ramp up and any exigencies
- Carry out vendor consolidation process for identifying costs saving opportunities.
- Developing alternate source for critical material, ensuring rotation policy amongst suppliers to keep source alive. Working with suppliers on ramp up plans, capacity analysis, capacity allocation and tracking at project level
- Lead / Support in designing effective capital equipment and other purchase policies and strategy.
- Interface between sourcing / purchase logistics team and finance in ensuring effective payments to suppliers. Driving home payment policies with suppliers to enable better cash flow mechanism within Quest
- Setting up processes for supplier selection and approvals for RM, Consumable, Cutting Tools and Sub contract sources for outsourcing
- Responsible for developing and highly motivated and structured purchasing team delivering desired results.
- Supporting Manufacturing Engineering in development projects and in terms of timely procurement of RM, Tools and fixtures for New Products and production
- Identifying resource requirements, active role in recruitment of team and managing team
- Automotive and / or Aerospace experience and working with EOU or SEZ facility will be an added advantage
- Proven record of stable performance in a dynamic environment.
- Leadership skills to guide and direct the team
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Proven decision making and leadership skills to face up to conflicting situations
- Strong and effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in international sourcing and contemporary sourcing techniques such as e-auction, supplier consolidation etc would be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, and energetic with exceptional work ethics.
- Project and budget management skills
Following are the behavioral competencies required:
- Highest level of Integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Managing capabilities
- Eye for details & housekeeping
- Foster team work
- High energy level
- Ability to work under stress
- Result oriented - Multi-tasking
Age Group: Should not be more than 36 years.
Gender: Male Only.
Following details are mandatory to process the resume further:
1. Present employer:
2. Current compensation/ remuneration p.a.:
3. Expected compensation/ remuneration p.a.:
4. Education details with state board examination and subsequent details including years of passing with percentage or CGPA:
5. Date Of Birth:
6. Notice Period:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.