Sr Executive - Recruitment at Hinduja Global Solutions Inc.,
Views:2436 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
DM/Manager - Transitions - BPO (8-12 yrs)
Manager (Transitions) – BPO Domestic Projects:
- Should be a graduate in any subject preferably in commerce
- Should have worked in BPO space in transitions for 5-6 yrs
- Operations experience in outbound / inbound processes would be an added advantage
- Over all experience of about 8 -12 yrs in BPO
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools with good presentation skills
- Working hours will be general shifts
- Flexible to work as the requirements will be time bound
- Responsible for end to end seamless Transition of processes owning them till 'go-live' status.
- Create the Solution Design with overall process Budget, Setting the roles & responsibilities of key Stakeholders (HR, Admin, TSG/Technology, Operations, Training & Development, Quality etc.)
- Understanding and Defining the critical path for the project
- Ownership of methodology & Transition governance process. Market benchmarking and also reviews as the regulatory environment around outsourcing evolves.
- Manage relationships with various work stream owners be the point of escalations.
- Drive follow up and closure of Risks, Issues and actions for all projects.
- Ensure proper escalation to all stakeholders
- Ensure best practices are captured in all Transitions
- Develop multi-level relationships to ensure project delivery goals are met as planned
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering project cost schedule and quality objectives
- Effectively identify, manage, resolve and mitigate key risks and issues impacting project delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.