Assistant Manager - Human Resources at d.light
Views:402 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
d.light - Specialist - Recruitment (1-4 yrs)
The AM - Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing recruitment plans, and will play a critical role in hiring the best possible talent for the organization. In this role, the AM - Human Resources will actively network through industry contacts, social media, employees and other channels to ensure that the hiring needs of the company are met timely, effectively and keeping the values and fitment of the role in mind.
1. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making reports; maintaining rapport.
2. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
3. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
4. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
5. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
6. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
7. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
8. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
9. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Successful Candidate Profile:
1. MBA in HR or a minimum work experience of 1-4 years in HR/Recruitment
2. Basic candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
5. Skills in database management and record-keeping
6. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision