Manager - Talent Acquisition at Dixcy Textiles
Views:610 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
DIXCY Textiles - Total Rewards & HR Analytics Specialist (2-5 yrs)
The role holder shall be responsible for Total Rewards support with a focus on HR Policies, Incentives & Benefits. Would take the lead on People Analytics. Will actively participate and contribute in projects related to M&A, Compensation Harmonization & Benchmarking & HR Budgeting & Cost Analytics.
Total Rewards (Responsible for Benefits, Policies & Incentives)
- Be the specialist on HR Policies, Incentives, Recognition, and Benefits programs to meet the business & talent needs.
- Develop, implement, administer & maintain benefits programs, policies, and procedures. Ensures programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost-effective.
- Management of Benefits Service Providers like Insurance Brokers, TPA, Insurance Cos, Car / Asset Leasing Companies, Banks, etc.
- Manage preparation and delivery of communication and education materials for compensation and benefits programs.
- Partnering effectively with multiple functions like Sales, Supply Chain, Accounting & Tax on design & implementation of incentives programs for Sales & Production.
Total Rewards (Learning / Supporting Role)
- External Benchmarking: Analyse current rewards programs to ensure they align with our business strategy, market competitiveness, and cost-effectiveness of our compensation and benefit plans to ensure that our rewards programs optimize our ability to attract top talent.
- Maintain current knowledge of related government rules and regulations & fulfill compliance and reporting requirements.
- Utilize experience/understanding in responding to compensation & benefits trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance and sound governance.
- Recommend revisions or new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with the compensation strategy and philosophy.
- Provide insight and practices from outside to stretch internal thinking/practices and advise internal users on current and future market capabilities.
- Coordinate & facilitate implementation, communication of strategy and programs, and maintenance of compensation & benefits plans and policies with/to all levels of the company.
HR & Reward Analytics
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits programs to evaluate internal equity, external market competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization's corporate compensation and benefits structure and practices.
- People Cost budgeting and effectiveness & efficiency analytics.
- Collect & study information related to people & HR-related costs that affect the organization. Use HRIS/HRMS to store, manage, analyze data more efficiently and accurately.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- MBA in Human Resources from a reputed institute.
- Certification in Rewards / Data Analytics will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Knowledge of / Experience in design & implementation of Sales Incentives, Productivity Measures, Insurance Benefits
- High on Numerical Ability.
- Advanced Data Analytics & MS-Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of statistical measures.
- Knowledge of equity plans rewards benchmarking, HR Systems will be added advantage.
Best suited for someone who:
- Can apply creative and innovative thinking to complex challenges.
- Likes to program manage new initiatives.
- Likes to conceptualize and play a consultative role.
- Likes to look out for best practices, new models, and frameworks.
- Confident and Assertive.
- Curious - excited to keeping learning.
- Tenacious with a capacity to persevere
- Pleasing personality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.