Manager - Talent Acquisition at Dixcy Textiles
Views:211 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
DIXCY Textiles - Payroll/Compliance Specialist (5-7 yrs)
The role holder shall be responsible for Payroll Management (oversee payroll processing vendors ensure 100% compliant, on-time, and error-free processing & credit), statutory compliances & audit of Labour Laws and other people-related compliances at the Corporate Office, all State Depots and across Factories.
- End to end responsibility of Efficient & effective vendor management of payroll processing firm.
- Accountable for ensuring timely, error-free payroll delivery for both staff & labor force.
- Responsible for all statutory filings, submissions & payouts to be done within the defined timelines.
- Should be a subject matter expert on Labour Laws, Income Tax, and other statutory laws.
- Ensure all process documentation is kept up to date with the latest amendments on the payroll.
- Manage payroll processing and compliance, work closely with internal stakeholders such as Finance & Accounts on various monthly/ quarterly close activities including such as budgets, reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Vendor partner management: Manage third-party vendors like compliance experts, payroll vendors, tax consultants and ensure the preparation, analysis, and maintenance of all payroll-related reports, including governmental and regulatory filings.
- Support external financial audit. Manage any payroll-related audits, if any.
- Manage periodic audit of payroll to ensure that there are no major observations.
- Conduct periodic statutory audits to ensure compliance and take corrective actions wherever necessary.
- Liaison with the legal team and auditors on the legal and statutory requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Manage, update and maintain employee HRMS data with correct information.
- Ensure cost monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Continuously lookout for the opportunity for process & compliance improvements
- Ensure compensation practices & HR policies are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Review all payroll reporting and ensure accurate and timely filing with appropriate government authorities.
- Maintain risk-assessment tracker on non-conformity issues and development of mitigation plans.
- Development of control mechanisms to ensure compliance with legal guidelines & internal policies.
- Manage Compliance for Head office, sales Branch office, Company-owned stores, and factories.
- Ensure timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, policies, and procedures.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- 5+ years of experience in Payroll Management & Statutory Compliances
- Deep Knowledge of Labour Laws & Income Tax
- Good MS-Excel Skills
- Experience in HRMS tools / ERP Systems