Manager - HR at Divyasree Developers Pvt Ltd.
Views:631 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
DivyaSree - Company Secretary (10-12 yrs)
- Preparation of Agenda, Notices, Board Meeting Minutes Committee Meeting Minutes, General Meeting Minutes, Annual Report of all group companies, in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Drafting of resolutions for group Companies as and when required and authorizing the concerned officials of the group to implement the directions of the Board.
- Preserving and maintaining of all statutory records/forms/documents and other relevant papers in accordance with the Companies (Preservations of Records) Rules & maintaining of safe custody of Common Seal of group Companies
- Providing necessary assistance in Loan Documentation and ensuring registration of Creation /modification and satisfaction of charges of group companies in respect of borrowings of the Group Companies.
- Representing on behalf of a Company before Registrar of Companies, etc. Obtaining certified copies of necessary documents.
- Incorporation of Companies / LLPs
- Preparation of Annual Declarations and Disclosures of all the Directors
- Issue and transfer of securities as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, filing of the required returns under FEMA (FC-TRS and FC- GPR) and also issuing of Securities Certificates as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Intimation of various events to ROC/ MCA as may be statutorily required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 by filing respective e-forms.
- Providing all required information to the statutory auditors/finance/legal/marketing/planning/services and other departments of the group to have a smooth function of the organization.
- Assist in advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities, and other Business Laws.
- Preparation of policies of the group as and when required in compliance with various regulations
- Drafting of various agreements/deeds as may be required from time to time
- Providing necessary details to external agencies for due diligence
- Formalities relating to increasing of authorized capital and allotment of shares of the Company, whenever it is necessary on the directions of the Board.
- Alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association and Articles of Association of the Company whenever it is required and complying the formalities thereof.
- Shifting of Registered Office of the Company and complying with the formalities thereof.
- Change of name of the Company and complying with the formalities thereof.
- Obtaining of DIN and Digital signature for Directors.
- Attending the requirements of Investors /JV Partners requirements and preparing and providing required documents thereof.
- Attending FDI formalities and complying with statutory requirements.
- Any other roles & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.