HR at RESOURCE ACCESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Views:404 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Divisional Nutrition Head - Agriculture/Horticulture (15-20 yrs)
Divisional Nutrition Head is accountable for the overall performance of the business (all three verticals) in the division. The primary responsibility is to study the market, ascertain the market potential and competitor scenario, working out the market penetration blueprint, building competent team, positioning the right products, building necessary processes and infrastructure for the team to perform, encouraging performers with timely reward, and working through all reportees to improve the sales YoY and to become the market leader in the division.
- Strategic Planning: Studying the market conditions, competitor strategies, product performances in the previous years, feedback from dealers and customers, challenges faced w.r.t people and process management, and accordingly preparing the division level annual operating plan based on the overall Organization goals and directions from SBU Sales Head. Communicating the plan to the team, aligning them by taking their views into consideration, jointly evolving the micro execution plan, and working with the team on-the-field and off-the-field to achieve the desired results.
- Financial Management: Preparing the divisional budget and accordingly guiding the sales teams on their targets & spends, constantly evaluating the dealer outstandings, reviewing the credit limits, closely monitoring the collection trend to support cashflow and to mitigate any risks arising out of bad debts / disputes etc., providing timely suggestions on pricing, discounts and rebate schemes, constantly reviewing the overall spend and keep working on the cost rationalization plan in line with the market performance & corporate direction.
- Sales & Channel Management: Working with the RBH and ZMs to forecast sales based on the monsoon conditions and crop patterns, deciding the product mix for each market, approving dealer appointments, fixing dealer credit limits, meeting large dealers to understand the sales trend / farmer responses / crop patterns / monsoon conditions and planning the liquidation strategies, constantly monitoring the supply patterns vs. the demand generation, gathering insight on the potential areas for business, assessing dealer portal effectiveness, directing the divisional accounts team to resolve any dealer-related issues on receivable & payable, and reveiwing unlifted stocks, warehouse inventory and working with the logistics team to ensure
- Product and Brand Promotion: Reviewing geography-wise promotional activity planning and approving the same, selectively meeting large-size farmers in the villages to promote Coromandel products, reviewing campaigns blueprint, addressing in crop seminars, initiating branding activities in prominent locations and in dealer points, ensuring the promotional budgets are spend for right purposes, and directing the divisional accounts manager to calculate ROI from campaigns.
- Planning: Directing the sales team to take-up initiatives (esp. during off-season) that are essential to increase the demand such as customer / farmer mapping to create a comprehensive database and to assess the market potential and use it to strategies the sales promotional and demand generation activities, reveiwing with the field staff and taking informal feedback from the dealers to understand the competitor sales trend and selling / promotional strategies, reviewing the manpower deployment and its effectiveness, developing rapport with Govt. officials and inviting them to participate in crop seminars, engaging dealers through meetings and creating more loyal dealers.
- Data Analysis: With the support of Business Analyst constantly analyzing the trends of various parameters (such as product performance, dealer-wise performance, market performance, profitability analysis, ROI analysis, competitor performance and comparison, market potenial analysis etc.), and use the analysis results to take appropriate decisions & to make appropriate suggestions to the corporate for improving sales, profitability, brand equity and market share.
- Reviewing and Coaching: Receiving the MIS reports in the standard formats from sales team on periodical basis, reviewing their performance on continual basis, counseling non-performers, sharing his/her experience with the team to handle real-time issues and challenges, and encouraging them to perform and emerge as high-performers, preparing and presenting the performance data during monthly reviews to the HO team.
Option 1: UG or PG in Agriculture / Horticulture
Option 2: UG or PG in Science with experience in Business Management
- MBA in Marketing is Must
- At least 15 years (of which at least 5 years in the ZM level)
- Experience in handling South India Markets
- Experience in handling multiple markets and products is must
- Experience in rural marketing, seasonal products is must
- Experience in Agro industry or at least in allied (such as pesticide, seed, commodities like cement and paint) is must
- Exposure to business management, operational experience (not merely a sales person) is must
- Individual with a vision, clear understanding of the divisional structure & resp. and familiar with profit centre concept is preferred
- He should know either Kannada or Tamil(Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.