Divisional Manager - IFC & Governance - EV OEM - CA (6-16 yrs)
Leading Opportunity: IFC & Governance: Leading EV OEM: Pune
Designation: Div Manager , Reporting to CFO
Education: CA 1st Attempt
Exp: 7- 15 Years
- Design internal control framework within the organization
- Identify and document the key controls within each key processes of major functions / stream (e.g., finance, logistics etc.,) to ensure the risk / negative exposures can be properly controlled.
- Provide informative report on areas where key controls should be implemented or updated with significant impact (positive or negative) to the organization.
- Responsible for establishing & maintaining the Internal Controls Framework, in line with laid down guidelines and as per regulatory requirements.
- Oversight of Internal Financial Controls (ICOFR) on Financial Reporting
- Establish a governance framework for General Ledger Analysis for ensuring correct capture of cost, eliminate possibility of revenue leakage. Focus on ensuring any anomaly that is observed is rectified and dealt with appropriately.
- Provide advice and guidance to business lines on the maintenance of an effective and adequate Internal Control environment.
- Responsible for liaising with Statutory Auditors on Internal Financial Controls (IFC) audits
- Ensure adequacy of controls, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.