Decision Maker at Orsus Consulting Services
Views:803 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Divisional Manager - Finance/MIS - Automobile Industry (10-20 yrs)
DIVN MGR (MIS - Finance)
- Validates / defines the strategy and plan to use digital to contribute to the business goals of Finance function and Bajaj Auto Limited. Envision the future of finance processes using digital /technological advances, prepare roadmap, engage with CFO, and executes
- Collaborate with eco-system (cross functional teams, partners, statutory auditors etc.) to support and execute digital initiatives.
- Translate the business vision into a product vision. Define a clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team and rest.
- Prepares, verifies business case, and obtains stakeholders consensus. Carries out impact analysis and evaluates multiple alternatives / options.
- Scans, keeps abreast of emerging Best-Practices & technology advancements and where applicable / appropriate ensure timely introduction at BAL for competitive advantage.
- Manage and motivate a team. Seek ongoing feedback for improvement. Promote digital usage and skills among management and employees through appropriate training and/or mentoring
- Continuously improve the IT delivery process in terms of PQCDSM. Ensure company, department and governmental standards are always followed
- Organizes, prioritizes, and manages project work to drive predictable "Zero defect" delivery
Technical/ Functional skills:
- Understand new ways that digital can bring value. Ability to get executive & emp buy-in
- Impact analysis across processes, systems, and stakeholders (BUs, plants). Expertise in broad SAP processes utilized for finance
- Systems thinking approach. Proficient in IT Delivery methods. Good understanding of design thinking principles & user centric design
- Solid functional knowledge of financial processes. Deep understanding of technology & ability to influence and work with technology partners
- Experience working with a large Automobile industry. Experience with Automobile processes and strong domain knowledge with a keen understanding of how to leverage IT / Digital
- 10+ years in application architecting/delivery or comparable experience; Hands-on experience in executing Digital Finance Initiatives / Projects
- Proficient in leading a team and collaboration with other teams. Proficient in program & change management, in commercial negotiations and supplier management
- Deep experience leading with teams in an agile / Lean IT setting. SAP exposure is a must. Proficient in process quality improvement principles (e.g. TPM, six sigma, lean etc.)
Mindset & Behaviors:
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas
- Not afraid to "roll up the sleeves" and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn - pushes teams to do the same
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.