Owner at Corporate Search
Views:4443 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Divisional Head - Sales & Marketing - Life Sciences (12-24 yrs)
- Be responsible for driving significant revenue and profit growth through effective management of sales & marketing activities for Life Sciences- in India / south Asia
- Responsible for all product segments
- He/ She is expected to meet or exceed revenue goals by executing sales initiatives in alignment with country's growth strategy and will be responsible for managing gross profit and operating margins in the region.
- Is PCH for the Life Sciences products
- Supervises the negotiation of the strategic planning process and the annual operating plan; work with commercial excellence analyst, sales staff, product management, and senior management to create plans.
- Set relevant targets/quotas with distributors and continually monitors performance throughout the year.
- Create awareness among industry leaders, key clinical/hospital staff, and purchasing and materials management directors in collaboration with distributors
- Assist with sales and industry exhibition support and demonstrations
- Work with finance to set annual commission/remuneration plans.
- Diversity profiles preferred.
- Minimum of 12- 15 years of escalating experience in sales, distributor management, sales management
- Experience in life-sciences environment desired; demonstrated track record building relationships with distributors and partners.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Competent with business software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, at a minimum)
- Experience in SFDC will be added advantage
- Ability to travel up to 50% in-country
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.