Recruitment Head at HR Potential Search
Views:645 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Divisional Head/DGM - Cost Controller - New Product/New Business - Manufacturing Industry - CA (10-17 yrs)
Qualification- CMA/CA with rich Cost controlling exposure with Manufacturing Industry (MUST)
Level- Divisional Head (DGM)
Reporting to Head-Controller , Matrix reporting to CTO at Europe
- Excellent English communication required as most of the coordination will be with Europe team..
Major job responsibilities:-
- Budget/Rolling Forecast
- Process Optimization & Compliance
- Cost analysis, cost optimization and business case validation
- Performance measurement
- CAPEX budget compliance and post completion audits
- R&D NPD Project Controlling
- Partner with R&D project manager/s for overall control of the projects.
- Lead NPD projects in preparation of Business cases for Financials Sales, Manufacturing costs, R&D costs, CAPEX, EBITDA, and EVA.
- Review of Business cases at control / quality gates to ensure financial viability of the project (development phase).
Partner with Plant Controlling
- To ensure proper setup and mapping of new products in SAP.
- Monitor and review project financials KPI status post implementation (Ramp up phase).
Prototype costs define calculation scheme and perform yearly review based on agreed SKUs.
- Cost Centre Controlling
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Actual monitoring, analysis and timely reporting
- Headcount control (review and approval)
- Hourly rate calculation (R&D manpower rate, R&D equipment rate)
- Hourly rate calculation support functions (Quality, IE, Manufacturing technology)
- Ensure maintenance of timetable (R&D or Support function hours spent on projects)
- Monitor and approve R&D requisitions / purchases
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.