Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition & Research at Park Bussiness Consultants
Views:347 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Diversity Leader - Environment/Health & Safety - Automotive OEM Plant (15-25 yrs)
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Aspire, Plan and Set a new industry benchmark as the EHS Leader for the 150+ Acers Large Automotive OEM Plant
- Create a strong Safety Culture and a way of life across the organisation
- Strategic Advisor and Authority on all EHS and Fire related areas to India leadership Team
- Plan and ensure de-risking Strategies are in place to mitigate the risk and residual risk is managed.
- Lead, Mentor and Drive Change and Safety initiatives by empowering a team of 8 - 10 DM/
Managers/ Sr. Manager rolling up to the EHS Leader.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to :
- Lead industrial Safety, Health, Environment & Fire for the organization.
- As EHS lead provide necessary inputs to Head Office, Regional Officer & Warehouses.
- Revisit, Update and Support the Senior Leadership Team on Top Management in the EHS Policy and Guidelines challenges.
- Define and drive the Organizational EHS roles and responsibilities, concerns and plans on all aspects of safety.
- Ensure the outsourced team of over 30 - 35 Employees, primarily in the Fire Team are deployed in a manner to ensure best use of these talents.
- Support the Top Management on the Standard SOP's and New amendments on the EHS Management System and ensure 100% Regulatory Compliance
- Ensuring that the EHS systems and implementation are constantly reviewed and audited in accordance with the Corporate/ Global guidelines.
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Bring a strong safety culture within the organisation by creating an inclusive culture by motivating, familiarizing the employees and support them in understanding the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Lead the continuous safety audits both internal and external.
- Primarily responsibility of all accident / incident investigation across the organisation.
- Carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Act at the Technical Lead to support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Calendar and management of all in-house safety training in ensuring a strong Safety Culture.
- Lead the safety audits on all the Sub-contractors.
- Liaison for EHS & Fire related issues with statutory authorities like DISH, PCB, Fire etc.
- Key responsibility on all Safeties related inputs new projects and modification programs - Civil, Industrial, Etc.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Constantly performing Risk Assessments across the organisation.
- Lead all the Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems. (E.g. Industrial Safety, NEBOSH)
- About 15+ Years or above years- experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in any manufacturing plant, of which 4-5 years should be in a Managerial capacity leading EHS independently would be an ideal fit for this role.
- Excellent Leadership Skills to Guide, Mentor and Motivate the team at all times is mandatory for this role.
- Ability to work with Peers and motive them to ensure safety guidelines are adhered to at all times, most importantly on the shop floor is pivotal to this role.
- Proven track record of proactive EHS & Fire Safety activities will go a long way in making you the most suited candidate for this role
- Hands on experience in management of Safety standards and compliance related to Plant related Production/ Processes, Construction, Electrical Sub Station, Fire. Etc is most needed for this role
- Experience of Effluent Treatment, Hazardous Waste Management and Management of Hazardous Chemicals is a must for this role.
- Strong understanding of EHS Management related to Hazardous materials including Chemical Storage is definitely preferred for this role.
- Good Experience with depth of knowledge on Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation, HSE Auditing Techniques, Construction/Project Safety.
- Industrial Hygiene, and Effluent Dispersion, Modelling, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication & Leadership Skills.
Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition & Research
Park Business Consultant
Contact No : 7666017351