Diversity & Inclusion Role - Manufacturing Firm - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD(Female candidates) (5-8 yrs)
Diversity & Inclusion Role - Manufacturing Firm - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD(Female candidates)
Designation - Diversity & Inclusion Champ(Tier 1 colleges)
Preference - Female Candidates
Reporting to CFO
Location - Pune (Work from office)
Industry - Candidates from Manufacturing industry preferred
- Committed to align D&I philosophy and priorities with the strategic direction of the regions growth and ensure D&I is part of the regions business strategy.
- Design, communicate and execute D&I programs, policies and guidelines to attract, retain and advance a highly skilled and talented diverse workforce.
- Define local actions to reach central KPIs and utilize data to develop and drive D&I goals and KPIs.
- Serve as a facilitator, project coordinator and subject matter expert on D&I related initiatives and projects.
- Apply judgment in tailoring initiatives and interventions to context and specific requirements of the region and countries within the allocated budget.
- Research external trends and advise on D&I issues and recommend programs, practices, policies, and community-related events to further D&I.
- Identify improvement opportunities and/or solutions to help close identified D&I gaps.
- Host event/workshop.
- Coordinate with related activities and related department such as HR, CSR etc
MBA from Tier 1 colleges
- Project management skills and orientation
- Network with consultants
- Process oriented, execution skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills , need to collaborate with senior stakeholders / liaison with agencies