Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:255 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Distributor Business Manager - Industrial Sales (4-8 yrs)
Location - Surat (Gujarat ), Bangalore ( Karnataka) , Jaipur ( Rajasthan)
- Develop and agree (both internally and externally) the annual territory plan for each Account in the territory ensuring these plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners (OEM etc.)
- Deliver financial performance targets for the Accounts within territory.
- Execute prospecting strategy for the territory, including data gathering, competitor and market knowledge, stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer processes. Ensure long term growth by always seeking sufficient prospect customers and providing regular updates to the prospecting database.
- Manage Distributor business reviews to communicate and prove value delivery and reinforce relationships.
- Ensure that Distributors Implement the annual plans & customer service by.
- Identifying critical customer needs, and match our Value Proposition to those needs.
- Execution of agreed activities to maximize Customer and Company objectives and value
- Manager customer Relationship through distributor and resolve issues, if any.
- Proactively manage and challenge all revenues and costs associated within the activity at the Account to maximize impact on Account profitability.
- Improve and deliver customer experience in territory. Ensure delivery of our promises by seeking continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations making sure the voice of the customer is represented in every decision we make. Drive standardization of our sales offers in line with our basic customer offer.
- Working remotely and autonomously in sales territories.
- Communicate and manage relationship with functions to ensure functional support requests are acted on and implemented.
- Effectively use Customer Relationship Management tools(Salsa) to manage all aspects of the account relationship and build sustainable relationships throughout the distributor & customer organization, as well as our organization.
- The job holder will be responsible for each Account Plan and manage input and output for the following planning purposes;
- Sales Forecasting, Projection, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning
- Prospecting Plan with input to prospecting database
- Account Receivables, Timely collections, input for AR reviews.
Note: Must have experience of 4-6 yrs in Industrial sale/Technical/Consumable Sale.
Educational Criteria : BE- Mechanical/Instrumentation/Petrochemical/Production
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.