Recruiter at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:352 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Distributor Business Manager - Industrial Products (8-15 yrs)
Distributor Business Manager - Vadodara
- Develop and deliver the annual territory plan including Volume, Turnover, Overdue,
- Customer retention and acquisition for each distributor in the territory ensuring the plans are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure long term growth by executing prospecting strategy for the territory and for the distributors, including data gathering, competitor and market knowledge, stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer.
- Manage distributor business reviews to communicate and prove value delivery and reinforce relationships including financial health of distributor. Drive distributor and his team to help achieve business goals.
- Ensure capability development, KPI setting, Review and monitoring of Distributor Sales
- Representatives. Manage Local relationship with Sales Solution providers (wherever applicable). Ensure robust talent management process at distributor level
- Ensure that the distributors implement world class customer service by, Identifying critical customer needs and match our Value Proposition to those needs, Execution of agreed activities and service levels to maximize Customer and Company objectives and value,
- Manage customer relationships through the distributor and resolve issues if any, HSSE and Ethical compliance, Develop DB capability for customer acquisition & Management
- Build relationship with all critical customers. Manage customer business reviews to communicate and prove value delivery and reinforce relationships.
- Develop Distributor mid term Business plan in alignment with Distributor and team leader.
- Ensure flawless execution of agreed plan
- Support organisation in developing appropriate strategy/ offer by proving appropriate competitor information, market trends, industry developments etc and being voice of customers
- Drive standardisation of our sales offers in line with our basic customer offer. Ensure that all activities conducted through 3rd parties or intermediaries in territory comply fully with our Code of Conduct and local competition legalisation. Ensure compliance with country regulations, , Segment and regional policies and standards.
- Act in a manner consistent with the Values & Behaviours by leading through our values, building enduring capability and maximizing value by strictly adhering to safe, Entity
Customers & Products
Relocation available - No
Time Type - Full time
Ethical & compliant behaviour for all activities in the market including company processes for "Distributor Claim Management"
Education, Experience & Capabilities:
- Minimum Graduate in Engineering with business degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in handling B2B customers and B2B distributor management.
- Experience in Industrial Lubricants will be preferred
Skills & Competencies :
Customer relationship management - Skillful
Sales analysis - Skillful
Relevant knowledge of Manufacturing Industry - Skillful
Territory management - Skillful
Ability to manage Distributor network and managing indirect sales representatives. Ability to lead and Motivate team to achieve company objectives - Mastery
Ability to execute company offers, programmes with the help of distributor partners - Skillful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.