Partner at Disruptors Capital
Views:156 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Disruptors Capital - Senior Analyst - Fund Management (1-2 yrs)
- This role will act as a lead for the operations and compliance for the fund.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on manager who takes initiative and flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Assistance in all aspects of finance, including tax, bookkeeping, reporting and banking reconciliations
- Support on all elements of the fund management, including fund controlling, quarterly investor reports, capital calls, distributions as well as ad-hoc analyses
- Development of accounting and reporting processes and controls
- Coordination between tax advisors and fund administration
- Assistance in the onboarding of investors and AML checks
- Working with the investor relations team on investor communication and requests and ensuring a high level of service to all stakeholders
- Review definitive agreements (SPA, SHA, etc.)
- Supporting in Due Diligence of Potential Investments
- Liaise with different consultants to ensure regular compliance filings are done
Qualifications / Attributes :
- Highly competent with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good academic background in Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.