Disprz - Head - Digital Marketing (7-14 yrs)
About the Digital Marketing Head Role
Disprz is seeking a Digital Marketing Head to manage our entire digital and social presence and to drive inbound marketing. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in SaaS content marketing and sharp business acumen to take decisive, data-driven marketing decisions.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Lead the effort in revamping the company website to a world-class one, including providing thought leadership to articulate the company's latest offerings to business decision makers and project managing the external design agency to delivery on time and within budget
- Develop and drive content marketing initiatives including articles, blogs, case studies, videos
- Manage SEO activities for the website
Social presence management:
- Drive, manage and deliver content marketing initiatives across our LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, to optimise a cohesive funnel approach from awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Calendarise, develop and deliver content for our Disprz100 initiative
Paid digital marketing:
- Drive the company's inbound marketing strategy, including allocating the digital marketing budgets across social, PPC, SaaS software platforms (like G2Crowd) and affiliate marketing channels
- Track the digital marketing effectiveness and make real-time data-driven decisions to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
M.B.A. from Tier I / II school with specialisation in Marketing or a Masters Degree in marketing / communication /advertising or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in various marketing roles
- At least 3 years experience in SaaS / b2b marketing
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing roles in any tech start-up with hands-on experience in campaign management
Anywhere in India, although being based in Mumbai would give you an added advantage.