Disprz - Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
Anywhere in India, Mumbai preferred.
About the Manager- Content Writing
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our marketing team. You are an individual who possess world-class writing skills, loves making complex technology easy to understand and thrives in a fast paced agile environment.
- Design and execute content marketing strategy to support sales and marketing team
- Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, Ebooks, case studies, press releases, videos, etc.,
- Drive internal sales enablement and work closely with our Inside Sales team to develop monthly client pitches, emails, and drafting content with various touch points defined in the outbound sales activity.
- Write innovative content copy for weekly social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ghost write few original content in the form of blogs, ebooks, others
- Support content operations including uploading content, maintaining content management system (Wordpress), creating supporting graphics.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) in writing to maximise the visibility of all the online content pieces
- Engage with the internal product team, strategy team to get product briefs and create positioning documents.
- Research buyer personas, and create appropriate messaging around it.
- This profile will be required to collaborate extensively with fellow colleagues across the marketing, inside sales, strategy, leadership, other teams to create and execute high impact content development and content marketing projects.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree preferably in Journalism, Business Marketing or related field from a top institute with an excellent academic record
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of on time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience of having operated effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Functional Skill Set :
- Impeccable grasp of English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics best practices
- Understanding of Social media content formats and style.
- Well versed with the nuisances of social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
Leadership Skills and Mindsets :
- Lives and breathes a proactive delivery mindset, role-filling as necessary to meet program goals.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage through times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to work with marketing and sales teams virtually
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Exceptionally creative with the ability to come up with creative content suggestions for various sales and marketing campaigns for different industries and personas
- Innovative mindset to come up with engaging content strategy that adds to our brand voice.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide range of audiences
- Self starter with the aggression to contribute continuously to increasing brand reach, and in the long run generating leads