Disprz - Content Writer (3-9 yrs)
Responsibilities (not exhaustive) :
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, SEO manager, and a graphic designer
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborate with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Proofread articles before publication.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Graduate in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- 3-4 years in content writing and marketing.
Abilities and Traits :
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines