Senior Talent Acquisition at Disprz
Views:418 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Disprz - Community Outreach Manager (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with the Content research and the Skilling research team to identify the SMEs for : Skills, Content, Facilitators.
- Be the face and voice of the community and manage all community conversations.
- Plan, intervene, implement and reinvent the social media and communication campaigns across the community.
- Create frameworks to incentivise the SMEs for promoting Disprz.
- Develop mechanisms to engage the communities.
- Provide engagement activities for the community.
- Organize and manage events to boost up community engagement.
- Build relationships with the community members.
The Ideal Candidate :
- MBA from Tier-1 / Tier-2 business school. Preferably specialised in Human Resources / Learning & Development
- Technical undergraduate background would be a plus
- Preferred 5-8 years of experience in a L&D Community Management / Business Management / Tier 1 Consulting background role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a L&D company in a training / consulting role having managed multiple projects
Abilities & Traits :
- Work under minimal guidance and/or supervision
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Extra-ordinary interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Sound data analytical skills & high attention to detail
- Strong persona and impeccable time management skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Ability to socialize on multiple levels and forums including professional media platforms
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to connect with people and stimulate discussions
- Excellent listening skills and confidence in talking to people both in groups and a one-one basis
Location : Mumbai / Chennai / Bangalore / Delhi