Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Disney+Hotstar
Views:1104 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Disney+Hotstar - HR Business Partner (4-5 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Disney+ Hotstar Non-Tech Team
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way - including the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney+ Originals. We're looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About the Role :
This role is about actively partnering and collaborating with key business leads and employees to create a People first culture. We want all our processes and initiatives to be deeply inspired by our values and care. The incumbent will be expected to hold a strong academic HR background combined with 3-5 of HRBP experience. The incumbent will have a great opportunity to learn and work on HR initiatives and programs that will deliver on our people strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the business, stakeholders and roles and responsibilities thoroughly and maintain a strong sense of employee pulse
- Support HR interventions around key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, learning and development, rewards & recognition, etc.) to drive high engagement with talent, especially with remote/hybrid work setup
- Review current HR initiatives to identify opportunities for automation and streamlining
- Create and maintain HR reports, perform analysis and provide metrics/insights that will help us design interventions/solutions on retention, compensation, rewards, and recognition, engagement, employee surveys, etc
- Suggest best practices on team planning, succession planning, compensation, and benchmarking to ring-fence talent
- Develop strong partnerships with the HR COEs like HR Ops / Org & Talent Solutions / C&B, in the successful execution of people processes
What to Bring :
- 4 to 5 years of relevant HR experience with a proven track record of managing HR processes end to end
- Conceptual knowledge of the HR domain in areas of performance management, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, and learning
- Knowledge and experience in an organization with great HR practices and policies will be an added advantage
- Drive and agility for quick learning; flexible to perform in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities with a high focus on details
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Collaborative, positive working style with an ability to influence and persuade others
Our Values :
- We are customer obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other's growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
The Perks :
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.