HR at Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (Hotstar)
Views:1442 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Disney + Hotstar - Data Analyst (1-6 yrs)
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that's available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a Data Analyst to enable our Ads team to oversee ads performance metrics analysis, provide insight into advertisers and review advertiser goals, with a strong focus on supporting automation, process design, and resource planning.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and executing processes for monitoring data sanity, check for data availability.
- Understanding the business drivers and building insights through data.
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
- Ensure continuous data accuracy and recognize data discrepancies in systems that require immediate attention/escalation.
- Become expert in the company's data warehouse and other data storage tools, understanding the definition, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics.
- Creating dashboards based on business requirements.
WHAT TO BRING
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of Hands on experience with SQL/Hive querying.
- Should be able to write complex queries independently.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in big data frameworks like Hadoop/Spark/Impala/Qubole.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like R, Python, Scala etc.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of things.
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal & written communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- We are customer obsessed.
- We are audacious in vision and action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
- We invest in each other's growth.
- We bring our A-game and nothing else.
- We take charge and get it done.
The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.