Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:214 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Workforce Strategy & Quality Assurance - Financial Shared Services CoE (16-20 yrs)
Director - Workforce Strategy & Quality Assurance - Financial Shared Services CoE
Our client is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Asia.
Actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Workforce Strategy & Shared Services Capability team and will support both the strategy transformation and specific entity wide management activities of the company.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside senior business stakeholders to assist in the development and delivery of the service strategy.
- Defining, leading, and delivering the strategic transformation and change agenda across the organization in line with the organization's strategy and beyond including.
- Building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders and be seen as a thought leader with the ability to challenge where need be to drive the right outcomes.
- Ensure alignment of the programme strategy and direction with the company's strategic goals and vision.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 16+ years of experience in Workforce Management, Strategy, Contact Centre Planning, Capability Building, Shared Services and Transformation management experience at an organizational level.
- Experience of working across a range of business areas with proven senior stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive financial services experience, preferably within Retail Banking, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, or Investment Banking.
- Excellent communication skills and preferably a Project Management certification or equivalent.