Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:238 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Workflow Automation & Process Mining - International Financial Institution (18-23 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Process Automation and Process Mining - Director with experience across Process or Business Architecture, BPM and Process re-engineering.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design and implementation of the repository architecture, associated principles, and related governance to drive top down and bottoms up transparency.
- Implement process/decision modelling program including deploying software, creating guidelines and ongoing governance.
- Intelligent Automation - identify and coordinate existing initiatives and resources, establish best practices, and manage ongoing initiatives and support BAU operations' execution.
- Define intermediate to advanced data profiling, metadata documentation, data lineage, and data transformation rules in support of key program deliverables.
- Participate in defining, loading, and maintaining Taxonomy Content titles, Meta Data and Attributes, including being involved in user acceptance testing and production validation testing of Taxonomy enhancements and cross impacts.
- As a Senior Leader, will be required to drive agenda, actively contribute to team's strategy and direction, and lead members of the team across all facets above.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Overall 18+ years of experience in process or business architecture, BPM, Process re-engineering.
- Rich experience in process definition, taxonomy maintenance is required.
- BPM or process architecture certification like Object Management Group etc., is desirable.
- Experience on BPMN, DMN and other process modelling frameworks.
- Hands on experience with mapping and modelling tools using DMN and BPMN- example tools include Signavio, Camunda, Sapiens, Appian, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.