Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:820 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Director - Wealth/Investment Analytics (10-12 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Director Wealth/Investment Analytics with one of our client in Mumbai.
Looking for a dynamic, experienced investment/wealth analyst professional to be responsible to lead a new global UHNI customer engagement initiative. The candidate must have the finesse, customer engagement skills and a demonstratd track record in executing a strategic business development plan to meet budgeted financial performance. The candidate will be functionally proficient to lead a team that can handle Asset Allocation, Portfolio & Investment Analysis, Securities Selection, Investment/Tax Optimization etc.
The candidate should have excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Plans, oversees and operationalize achievement of company's vision/mission through capture of select opportunities in key markets.
- Relationship building and portfolio management of the company's existing Ultra-HNI clients (Single/Multi Family Offices) to achieve budgeted sales
- Build new customer and partner relationships to drive incremental sales growth.
- Sales process and pipeline management
- Build Investment Policy Statements for HNI clients
- Formulate the asset management strategy for the portfolio
- Active hands on analysis of investment portfolios - including periodic asset review with HNI clients and senior management
- Develop a Risk Assessment and Project Execution framework
- Assist in conducting comprehensive due diligence and portfolio cost reduction, improvement in risk adjusted returns
- Support in the analysis of historical investment performance, portfolio performance, financial statements, financial models, and industry research
Education and Experience:
- CA/MBA Finance with 10-12 years of experience in asset allocation, portfolio construction, securities selection.
- Must have worked on HNI portfolios in a Bank or Wealth management company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems, conflicts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate