Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:71613 Applications:1095 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Director/Vice President - SCM Consulting - Automobile Industry Vertical (10-18 yrs)
Role - VP / Director - SCM Consulting - ( Automobile Industry Vertical)
Location : Mumbai / Delhi NCR
The Director / VP will be a part of the Strategy & Operations Consulting practice in Management Consulting with a specific focus on supply chain and logistics - Supply Chain planning & execution; Logistics cost reduction; Location Analysis; Network design & optimization; Distribution Design; Warehouse Design and Management.
- The individual will be required to generate new business for the practice, establish client connects, qualify leads independently and deliver revenue on client engagements. (In Automobile Industry)
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm, and lead multiple projects effectively
- Negotiate fees and other terms of engagement, ensuring project profitability
- Counsel teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Build partnerships with key industry associations thereby enhancing the visibility of S&O with the supply chain and logistics offering PAN India.
- Participate in thought leadership, and contribute to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and the firm's intellectual capital
- Act promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
- Post graduate from a premier B-School
- 10-15 years of industry and consulting experience, having interacted with CXO suite in business pursuits
- Should have worked/consulted with Automobile / Auto Chancellery industries in the supply chain function.
- Should have business development & client delivery experience in supply chain & logistics across sector/industry
- Must be in a leadership role for at least 5 years
- Should have existing connects at management level within the industry
- Experience of managing and executing large size deals
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in high pressure environments and in high performing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple stake holders