Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3522 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director/Vice President - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash - BPO (15-22 yrs)
Director / VP - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash
Role : Director / VP - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash (15-22 yrs)
Level : Leadership
Location : Mumbai / Chennai
Domain Expertise : Finance & Accounting - P2P / O2C ( Subject Matter expert)
Due to rapidly increasing growth of our client, we are looking to strengthen their F&A deep domain experts and Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein they provide F&A thought leadership, create innovative solution for new engagements and collaborate with Global clients CFOs on their transformation evolution from finance to business partners.
Job Description :
The Individual will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects :
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific Geography / industry segment
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP or OTC, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
Preferred Candidate :
- CA / MBA with Min 15+yrs experience in F&A Processes ( PTP or OTC)
- Must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP / OTC
- Must have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- Must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- Excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- Be a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- Should possess excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.