Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3525 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director/Vice President - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash - BPO (15-22 yrs)
Director / VP - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash
Role : Director / VP - Finance Transformation - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash (15-22 yrs)
Level : Leadership
Location : Mumbai / Chennai
Domain Expertise : Finance & Accounting - P2P / O2C ( Subject Matter expert)
Due to rapidly increasing growth of our client, we are looking to strengthen their F&A deep domain experts and Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein they provide F&A thought leadership, create innovative solution for new engagements and collaborate with Global clients CFOs on their transformation evolution from finance to business partners.
Job Description :
The Individual will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects :
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific Geography / industry segment
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Ops
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP or OTC, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
Preferred Candidate :
- CA / MBA with Min 15+yrs experience in F&A Processes ( PTP or OTC)
- Must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg PTP / OTC
- Must have delivered atleast 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- Must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- Excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- Be a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- Should possess excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.