HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:3792 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Director - Vendor Management - Financial Services - Business Management Capability Team (13-17 yrs)
The Purpose of This Role :
Business Management Capability team is looking for a Director, Vendor Management who will be responsible for managing the vendors, partners and suppliers. This role will have responsibility for the evolution of vendor Governance program from a technical, business engagement and PMO perspective. This leader will hold responsibility for managing the governance/risk profile and tracking it to ensure compliance of the processes and escalate issues as it relates to vendor management.
The skills that are Key to this role :
- Provide an analysis of the existing practices of the organization and make recommendations for improvements and drive change.
- Bring in fresh outside in perspectives and market trends relevant to context
- In depth analysis of data and identify patterns and trends to assist with decision making for India leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication; adept at project and change management; ability to perform under pressure
- Expertise in Program management area, prior experience in running multiple programs.
- Drive Vendor Governance assessments/scoring, Information Security and other adjacent risk areas
- Partner with the business to understand the regulatory framework under which we view vendor risk
- Develop a go-forward strategy to evolve the Vendor Governance Management program
- Partner with various stakeholders to operationalize a Risk Management Process
- Be Collaborative : Work in partnership with the users, across teams to design, build and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Be Creative : Promote and foster an environment of innovation to deliver new product solutions to market which help improve scale and efficiency, business growth and investment performance
The Skills that are Good to Have for this role :
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.