Director - Valuation & Advisory Services (18-20 yrs)
Director Valuation & Advisory Services
Job Description :
- Execute and monitor valuation assignments, project feasibility studies, and take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of such assignments.
- Foster existing client relationships and cultivate business opportunities for the Company.
- Manage client relations and client contact during the life of an assignment.
Client Details :
A leading independent, global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, the company has more than 16,000 people operating from over 384 offices across 51 markets. The Group advises clients ranging from individual owners and buyers to major developers, investors and corporate tenants
- Develop and execute parallel strategies for business development for responsible geography.
- Responsible for meeting and / or exceeding individual and team-responsible targets.
- Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, provide inputs on pricing, lead proposal discussions, guide team in preparing and customizing proposals.
- Ensuring optimum client service delivery and engagement - calls, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow up, accurate & timely submission of company proposals and deliverable to prospective clientele and overall governance during the execution phase.
- Oversee, review, and approve work done by team members on various assignments.
- Review project details, opinion on Market Value, financial analysis, gather market intelligence, and seek inputs from other professionals, such as legal consultants and Government bodies.
- Ensure timely collection of revenue, no/minimal bad debts, timely delivery of service, and generate business pipeline on ongoing & continued basis.
- Primary qualification required - Bachelor of Engineering.
- Postgraduate in Finance, or any related engineering discipline, among others would be an added advantage.
- Should preferably carry an MRICS designation through the valuations or management consultancy or any related pathway.
- Minimum 18 years of post-qualification experience.
Job Offer :
- Enable and empower team to become better professionals.
- Develop second-level leadership at all points of time.
- To manage subordinates and grow the team together
- Willing to participate in training for subordinates
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shradha Deshpande on +91 (0) 22 4236 3308.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.