Practice Manager at Leadership Hiring
Views:315 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - UAT - Wealth & Investment Banking (15-22 yrs)
About the Role :
The role is expected to manage a team of 50-80 with various levels of User Acceptance Testing /Business Analyst / Managers / AVP.
Team members catering to global stakeholder's business need, working with other testing , production and development teams to learn, share best practices and contribute to larger organization wide transformations initiatives.
Works closely with stakeholders in strategizing, actively contributing to global projects with larger responsibility beyond the team's day to day deliverables and to build a strong team with a long term vision in mind.
Engage in enterprise-wide business strategy while displaying in-depth knowledge of emerging trends in the industry; partners with executive management across to define strategy and create and execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- 15+ years of overall experience spanned across various testing platforms in multiple business lines
- 12+ in leadership and people management, specifically leading technical teams in the area of test automation of performance engineering. prior consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance or a related field and relevant work experience. Master's degree is preferred but not required
- Proven record of establishing new teams, significant contributions to various global projects, ability to deliver to tight timelines and identified defects/bugs that made a significant difference to the end user.
- Automation strategy, framework implementation, planning, scripting and execution
- Software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality thorough the entire software development cycle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.