Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:287 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - UAE Corporate Tax - Tax Advisory Firm - CA (12-16 yrs)
Director - UAE Corporate Tax - Reputed Tax Advisory Firm
Roles and Responsibilities:
With the adoption of corporate tax in the UAE, tax and compliance requirements of most UAE entities have significantly changed from June 1, 2023.
The responsibilities pertaining to the role of Director in firm's UAE office will include the following:
- Assist organizations and regulatory authorities identify and manage tax risks, particularly in the context of evolving tax legislations in the Middle East.
- Advise clients on their effective tax rates and on improving their tax processes.
- Lead UAE corporate tax assessments for large UAE-headquartered groups and advise clients on the impact of the UAE corporate tax on their operational structure and transfer pricing policies.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Actively participate as a regular speaker at seminars, conferences, client workshops and various industry forums and to contribute to thought leadership pieces in the Tax arena.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help team members realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CAs with more than 12 years of consulting experience with reputed firms in corporate tax, international tax and transaction tax matters.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi or Dubai only need apply.
Other prerequisite skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Ownership and responsibility of clients and closures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.