Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2266 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Director - Transformations - BPO/Contact Centre (12-15 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work closely with operations and Digital Centre of Excellence for identification of opportunities for deployment of RPA and other business tools. Process Excellence/Improvement.
- To be able to derive business case for these deployments for presentation to client
- Interact with clients along with Operations and guiding/convincing clients about benefits of the recommended deployment
- Develop risk management and mitigation frameworks for all deployments along with setting up early warning signals for identification of these risks
- Manage a team of transformation specialist and guide them in day to day interaction
- Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Should have been an AGM/Director in respective department for at least 2 years
- High on curiosity and learnability (should be on top of the IJP)
- Good communication skills
- Candidate should have knowledge in software development.
- Experience with RPA Platforms like UI Path, Blue Prism etc will be preferred.
- Diploma/Graduate from recognized university in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 12 year of Overall experience preferably in a contact Centre / Service Centre environment/BPO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.