Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:448 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Director - Transfer Pricing - Audit & Consulting Firm (12-15 yrs)
Director Transfer Pricing - a large Audit and Consulting Company
Key requirements for the Candidate :
Practice Management & Business Growth
- Shall hold the P&L responsibility for the assigned areas within transfer pricing function
- Operational & Practice management excellence, that includes setting/refreshing standard operating procedures at the practice level, quality assurance, strengthening technical base, monitoring project level profitability, etc
- Relationship management with key accounts
- Shall be responsible for generating specified new business
- Assist the business development function at firm level, by creating/refreshing marketing materials, presentations, etc
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various Services of the Group so as to engage the Customer in pointing to the various Solutions available in the Group's arsenal beyond transfer pricing offering.
- The goal of the above is to enable and leverage the revenue growth opportunities for the Group as a whole and the Transfer Pricing/Tax areas in particular. The candidate should have the ability to do cross selling of other services of the firm.
- Network with external Organisations and help building strategic alliances to build the brand value of the company.
- Engage the Client as a Thought Leader in the Transfer Pricing arena, which will consequently highlight the Services provided by the Group and how they provide value to their Customers.
- Identifying and communicating to the Client how the vast depth of Transfer Pricing and Taxation knowledge coupled with tailor-made products and services that can be leveraged to build appropriate solutions for the Customers.
Spearheading initiatives :
- Should have orientation towards leveraging technology and bring about associated benefits.
- Support product development initiatives, as required.
- Conduct periodic research and report market intelligence on competitive activity.
- Leading people and development
- Agility to lead teammates and serve clients located across locations
- Should be a good people manager / leader; driving retention and growth of people. -It includes people appraisals, developing professional work ethos in the team, developing future leaders in transfer pricing team
The following attributes are desired in Candidates applying for this Position :
- The ideal Person would be a Chartered Accountant/MBA/Economist with a transfer pricing functional experience between 12- 15 years
- The Candidate should have specialist knowledge of Transfer Pricing along with enough exposure to Direct Tax/Regulatory/GST/Indirect Tax areas as well.
- The Candidate could come either from a Big4 or any other mid/large Professional Services Firm who is currently at a Director/Partner level.
- One could also look at a potential Candidate who has worked in the Professional Services Firm and then transitioned to Industry where currently he would be Transfer Pricing Senior in a Diversified Corporate.
- The preferred Candidate would have sound Coaching and Mentoring Skills who can develop the team.
- An open personality articulate in speech and a confident personality is an important requirement for this position.
- A quiet Business aggression coupled with a strong sense of Values and Business Ethics is a must.
- An international outlook and cross cultural comfort levels should be an important ingredient of his / her personality.
- Should be comfortable being the Voice of the Group at various forums with a genuine desire to network and to be a Thought Leader at Professional Seminars and Conferences both in India and abroad.
Following are key attributes of someone in this role :
- Ability to work together in cross functional teams as a team member is a must.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Willing to coach and mentor
- Very good communications skills, both oral and written.
- Good listener - being in a leadership position.
- Willingness and openness for new ideas from internal and external customers.
Our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Your interaction with us will involve:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.